As an independently run self-catering property, my primary focus is the health and well being of my guests and family. I am highly committed to taking every action possible to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
I am closely following the guidance and procedures of the World Health Organisation and the Irish Health Services Executive (HSE) and Fáilte Ireland to support the health and safety of my guests and family.
Here are the ways in which I am supporting my guests:
- Hand Sanitiser is available to guests entering and exiting the property.
- Disinfecting wipes are provided at the entrance so guests can disinfect their luggage before entering.
- The keys are disinfected between guests and will be left in the door to the property on check in to reduce contact
- All tourist information and brochures have been removed from the property (but I am happy to inform you of all the places of interest in the locality)
- All decorative throws and pillows have been removed from the property.
What you can do to help:
I ask that my guests remain up to date on these guidelines
Should you present with any of the Coronavirus symptoms prior to your arrival please contact me to cancel your reservation
Should you present with any symptoms of Coronavirus or feel unwell during your stay, I kindly ask that you remain in your bedroom and contact me